Privacy statement Predatortour 2023.
- Predatortour carry out the privacy law.
- Your data is safe with us and we use it with care.
- In this privacy statement we explain what we do with your information & (GPS) data.
- If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
- When you register, we use your (personal) address details in order to handle your registration properly.
- We also receive information about payment from your bank. We have a legitimate interest in this. We only keep this information until your registration has been completed.
Providing data to third parties:
- We work with certain partners that maybe can receive your personal data from us.
- We work with Sportvisserij Nederland and give them the general catching reports after the competition. This report contains: the fish species, including length and numbers. In this report isn’t any personal data or GPS locations. Sportvisserij Nederland use this information for research only.
- With the exception of our partners, we do not, under any circumstances, provide your personal data to other companies or institutions, unless we are legally obliged to do so (for example if the police require this if there is a suspicion of a crime).
- We would like to send you advertising about news or services. We do this: by our Web App, e-mail & social media (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Twitch & Instagram)
- You can object to this advertisement at any time. Just sent an e-mail and we unsubscribe you. You can also block or use the unfollow option.
Changes to this privacy statement:
- When our website changes, we must of course also adjust the privacy statement. Always pay attention to the date above and check regularly for new versions. We will do our best to announce changes separately.
To view, change and delete your data:
- All phone & GPS data will be deleted 24 hour after the competition expire. We don’t make any back-ups.
- We do not, under any circumstances, provide your GPS data to other companies or institutions.
- If you have questions or want to know what personal information we have about you, you can always contact us.
You have the following rights:
- Getting an explanation of what personal data we have and what we do with it, access to the exact personal data we have, having us correct errors, having us remove outdated personal data, withdrawing permission and objecting to a certain use.
- Please note that you always clearly state who you are, so that we can be sure that we do not modify or delete data from the wrong person.
To file a complaint:
- If you feel that we are not helping you in the right way, you have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority: Authority for Personal Data.
- You can disable the placing of cookies via your browser, but some pages of our works are not optimal. See also our disclaimer
Predatortour Web App in general:
- We have added all relevant privacy notifications.
- The app is now fully compliant with Apple’s privacy policies.
- The contest participants go on the water in fishingboats to race to a designated fishing area and they need to stay within this area so we need the users location during an active contest to prevent them wandering into dangerous waters and to see if they stay within a designated fishing area. We used to supply the users with a standalone GPS tracker which would perform the same function. However with good mobile internet connection available on all of our fishing locations we decided to use the phones own GPS for this purpose. To further prevent fishing outside of the designated area we also send GPS coordinates along with the photo the participants make of their caught fish.
We have added the following privacy notifications to the Web App:
Privacy – Location Always and When In Use Usage Description
- For safety reasons this app requires constant access to your GPS location in order to track your position on the water during the contest. Your location will no longer be tracked when the contest is over.
- Privacy – Location Always Usage Description
- For safety reasons this app requires constant access to your GPS location during the contest in order to track your position on the water even when the screen is off or the app is in the background. Your location will no longer be tracked when the contest is over.
- Privacy – Location When In Use Usage Description
- For safety reasons this app requires access to your GPS location during the contest in order to track your position on the water. Your location will no longer be tracked when the contest is over.
- Privacy – Location Usage Description
- This app needs to use your GPS location to upload your photos with location coordinates so we can see where the fish was caught.
- Privacy – Photo Library Usage Description
- We use your photo library to select and then upload photos of the fish you have caught.
- Privacy – Camera Usage Description
- We use your camera to photograph and then upload the fish you have caught.
Image and information release
Participants attending/participating in the Predatortour events will understand that the event may be photographed, videotaped (GoPro’s), or otherwise recorded. Participants agree that Predatortour, its parent company and affiliated companies, officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents and representatives, and the successors and assigns of each of such entities, may use your image/name, as well as my likeness and voice as captured at the event in photographs, videotapes (GoPro’s), audiotapes, and other media, for both commercial and non-commercial use, without any additional consideration to participant or to any third party.
For questions / information about our privacy statement, go to: contact
All rights reserved